5.05.2011

Holly's Baby Shower

In April I gave my friend Holly a shower for her soon to be here baby boy! I am so exited to meet his sweet face. His 2 year old brother is one of the most adorable boys I have ever seen so I am sure this little one is going to be just as cute! We cannot wait to meet you Crewe!

I used a lot of the same ideas that I had done at this shower but changed the color scheme.



The cupcake toppers were created from cardstock letters purchased at Michaels glued on top of colorful paper that is then glued on label paper wrapped around a toothpick.




I had made 24 cookies but did not realize unti after I had decorated some that I could not stack them. So I only decorated a few and then the guests decorate the rest if they wanted to. I think Holly ended up taking a lot home to decorate with Jack! haha



I am not sure if you can tell in the above photo but the table runner was created from extra fabric I had from Will's nursery on top of Burlap. I like the layered look and I think the burlap added a little texture that the fabric alone would not have done.




For more pictures of people actually at the shower check out Jean's (Holly's mom) blog post. I only took a few "before the shower" pictures and then got busy and forgot to take more when people actually arrived :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...