5.13.2011

ready for the weekend

Yesterday was one of those days when I was counting down the hours until Dave got home. No matter what I tried to do to make him smile (or really just not cry) it did not go over well. Any moms out there think this might be teething? We have had a few days like this recently. What should I do?

Today seems to be much better well so far...
I did get a lot of new pillows wrapped and packaged yesterday in between crying fits so hopefully I can deliver some today!



I made some labels for gift bags. I remembered my summers of working in a high end home store and how people were always excited to get something gift wrapped so I thought this would be a nice way to say thank you to my local customers!

I created this name a few years ago when I did design consultations and I thought I would stick with it although I wish I had been more creative :)

The above navy blue fabric are pillow sham covers for a friend (Hi Peyton!). I took a few pictures before wrapping them up to show you all. I liked them so much I might have to make some now for my bed :)
My parents are coming late tonight to be with us this weekend! This means I get to sleep in and let someone else hold my baby. Never hurts to get a break even though seriously I could kiss these cheeks all day long even if he is not happy.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Can( wait to see him!! And you, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top picture with his lip poking out is too cute...even if he is sad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...