7.12.2011

banister ideas

We hit a little snag in our staircase remodel so while we wait and get advice on how to proceed I decided to start tackling the banisters. No matter what happens with the stairs {carpet or hardwood} the banisters are in need of an update. I have been searching pinterest for ideas and here are a few of my favorites.

#1
Love this all white banister
 #2
 The frames on the stairs, the stained railings and the dark wood floors... LOVE
#3
I think I am going to try and recreate this gallery wall in my stairway leading to the bedrooms. This is beautiful!
Suzie:  Don
 #4 
This is from Sarah Richardson's portfolio. I LOVE her style. Another beautiful white banister.
#5
If I could redo my spindles this would definitely be in the running!
 
What do you all think? Do you have a favorite? I am leaning towards all white since again we are not sure if we are doing carpet or hardwood on the stairs and since our space is small I think this might look the best but I am open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...