7.13.2011

Dr. Seuss

Last weekend my husband and I had a romantic date to Lumber Liquidators and Target while Grammy babysat for us {thanks Kay!}. While Dave went around Target to get necessities for Will I browsed the dollar section and I found adorable Dr. Seuss themed items that they had just stocked in their dollar bins. If your child loves Dr. Seuss or you need ideas for a birthday party I suggest taking a trip to Target. I came home with these three "bins" to organize Will's sock/pacifier drawer but the ideas are endless. I think they would make adorable favors for a birthday party. Just stick some kids stuff in there {you know candy} and call it a day! They even have handles so the kids could carry them around while they rot their teeth out :)
Did I mention that they were only a dollar :)

2 comments:

  1. The dollar section in Target is the best!!! That's the first place that I head to when I walk in the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute! I I wish they had larger ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...