5.06.2011

toes

Will had a big day today. If the title of this post didn't give it away then maybe this picture will help a little.



Today was the big day that Will finally put his toes in his mouth! Now I know this is probably one of the few times in his life that I will be excited about this and in a few months when he starts crawling and getting his toes dirty I doubt I will cheer when this occurs but for now we are both enjoying this moment. It took him a few weeks to master this because of his large tummy :) but somehow today he finally did it!



                                          Almost there!  You can do it!

                                                     Yay! You did it!

 I think my cheers scared him a little. One milestone down and many more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...