8.11.2011

4 years

Happy 4 year anniversary Dave! Thank you for working so hard everyday to provide for Will and I and loving me even when I am not so lovable. You definitely know how to make me laugh and I cannot wait for our son to grow up and be just like you {but handy ;)}. I love you.
August 11, 2007 - Sequoia Restaurant, Georgetown
August 15, 2007 - Honeymoon in Mexico

 
September 2008 - Positano, Italy {hands down the prettiest place on earth}
 December 2008 - Before Work Christmas Party Picture in our Favorite Apartment {thank you self timers}
January 2009 - New York {about to see the Lion King}
August 2009 - Deep Creek Lake
September 2009 - Redskins Game {they lost of course}
 July 2010 - "It's a Boy" picture {it's okay to think I look awful because I do... that is what one looks like {pale and tired} when you have been throwing up for 3 months}
 so lets end on a good note...
Aug 2010 - Deep Creek Lake

Unfortunately, I could not find any pictures of just the two of us from 2011 so I need to remember to take some soon but don't worry we have like 10,000,000,000,000 pictures of Will. Whew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...