One of the projects I tackled this weekend was wall art for our guest bathroom. I had done a sign earlier in the week using illustrator and while I loved the colors and the fact that this sign was free I was not to happy with the scale of the artwork. In order to make it larger I would of had to of taken it to a printer which would mean spending money so I decided to start over. I remembered that I had an extra canvas left over from another project that would be a good size for the room so I went online for some inspiration. When I stumbled upon the creative crate blog and saw this sign I immediately wanted to do something similar for my bathroom.
To start this project I first had to decide on what fonts I wanted to use for the words (I went with American Typewriter and Brittannic Bold). After I printed the words I then cut out all of the letters and arranged them on my canvas using double sided tape.
Well I am off to clean while my little