So here is the before shot of the chairs.
They had a cream finish that was really dirty and worn and the fabric was not the look I was going for :) but I knew they had potential. Here are the afters!
I decided to do the upholstery myself so I went to Joanne and bought a staple gun and found some nail head trim to finish the edges. The seat was the easiest to reupholster. All I had to do was unscrew the cushion and recover but the backs of the chairs were definitely a little trickier. I did this project a year ago and since we now use the chairs everyday in our new home as office chairs I will probably eventually end up paying an upholster to redo the backs. I love these chairs but what I love even more is that this whole project including material and the purchase of the chairs was under $100.00. The seller was actually selling 8 of them and looking back I could kick myself for not getting more!
The next project was to knock off Ballard's firenze curtains which again were definitely not in my price range. A few months ago while searching for pillow fabric I came across a pattern that I thought looked pretty close to the Ballard curtains and it was only $6.98 a yard. I quickly ordered enough to make curtain panels for my office.
I hope you all enjoyed these projects and please feel free to email me if you have any questions! Have a great weekend!