10.18.2011

dinner lately

 Most of my time these days is spent avoiding one of these.... 
 
and the last thing I want to think about is dinner. So this is what we have been eating a lot of recently and I am pretty sure my husband would be okay with it {most every night} since we LOVE Mexican food. Quick and easy equals my kind of dinner.
Quesadillas:
-leftover grilled chicken
-fresh shredded cheese {a must in my opinion}
-tortillas
-refried or black beans {optional}

Side Sauce:
-1.5 cups of sour cream
-tsp of cumin
-pinch of chili powder {a little goes a long way}

I love that I can have this on the table in less then 10 minutes because right now long involved meals are just not going to happen in my house. Thank goodness it is also crock pot season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...