10.27.2011

boo!

In honor of Halloween approaching I thought I would share some appropriate pics I took last week of Will getting ready for the big day in his orange and black hoodie :)

the ghost
 the zombie
 Boo!
I was cracking up to Will's reaction to wearing a hoodie. He has worn them before but apparently now he has an opinion!

 We also carved some pumpkins last weekend and I was pretty excited about Will's. I had this idea last summer when Will first starting getting his teeth that I would carve a pumpkin with as many teeth as Will had at the time to document how many he had on his first Halloween. I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with this :) Will was not so sure about pumpkin guts.
 The "Will" pumpkin. Don't judge my carving skills :)
 Apparently, pumpkin stems are really tasty ;)
 Happy little guy with his pumpkin!
Only 2 more pumpkins to carve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...