4.13.2011

someone has curly hair like his momma

The other day I discovered Will has curly hair and I have to admit I am little excited! Someone had asked me recently if his hair was curly or not and I did not really know the answer since I always brush it after bath time. The other day I decided to let it air dry and not brush it to see what would happen and here is the proof of the curls!



I asked my mom to bring a picture of me at the age because I had the exact same curly mohawk at three months. I will try and remember to post some pictures next week when she visits. I am still hoping Will's hair will lighten as he gets older just like his daddy's did but I guess we will have to wait and find out. Below are a few more pictures of his crazy hair. At least his momma has curly hair and can help him pick out the right hair products and shampoo when he is older!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...